no, we actually said something to the fan in question...
...and that folks, is some funny $hit...doesn't matter where you're from..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
no, we actually said something to the fan in question...
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ODST Marine 24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So GC is the only team with horrible fans? Seems to me that several of my friends in the band told me a tale about the PV game this year. When they were leaving the field, several of their fans came up and told the girls that "it's a shame you guys came up here for nothing so well give you 5 dollars to suck our d****". Also I have heard stories of Pv fans throwing items and cusing the band while the band was marching. So all you PV people who think you can do no wrong can kiss my ass. </div></div>Point to me where people said that Gate City is the only team with bad fans. Point to me where any of us said PV fans were perfect.
I agree. That's ridiculous. I remember in 2004 some of your fans trying to kick our drum major podium while she was up there conducting to make it collapse. I saw it myself. I've also heard the stupid air horns blown from Gate City fans during our performance. I remember one year Mr. Wharton let some GC fans sit with us and some causing trouble.
You're an idiot if you say PV thinks they can do no wrong.
My sister was a cheerleader for PV when I was like 11 and there were guys from Gate City coming up to them grabbing their crotch. I was there.
I'm sorry on behalf of those morons from my alma mater. But GC hasn't been any better.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Djpenguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*NO REPLY TO ANYONE CERTAIN*
My senior year in high school and I don't sit with the student section or anything like that, I just spectate the game because I enjoy the effort that goes into Gate City football from our players, the players work hard and love to play the game and I'm proud to say that I came from Gate City in that area.
But when fans (grown men) taunt players and coaches, what do you expect the players and coach to do? Stand their and take it? I would of done the same thing, and it sucks that they had to make Gate City look like dumb shits, and it sucks we lost horrible, sucks for our fans and players, sucks for me, I had to eat my words. On the other hand I hope some people leanred a lesson, they talked about doing it all week, they came on the feild looked at us with confidence taunted us right back gave us some of our own medicine, then they won the football game. Next time we are in this situation I hope we look back and say, just be respectfull and win or lose walk out of their knowing you acted like you had class. </div></div>
Guys you need to take a look at this...This is one of the most outspoken die-hard Gate City people on this board, and now he is even ashamed of your actions...
It looks like after your fan performance this weekend, you need to get to trying to convince Gate City fans that the Gate City fan base is good people, and not as bad as every other school...And stop trying to convinvce fans from other schools...You are not just repulsing other schools, you are turning your own fans away....VTHoakie22 even stated earlier that he was embarassed to be from GC, as pro-GC as he has always been....
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
ask anyone who knows me, im a very outspoken fan, i have ZERO class, but i will NEVER use racial/ethnic slurs at anyone.
there are two no ones to being an [censored] fan; racial slurs and threats of physical violence.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I noticed that neutral. I must confess that for awhile I've judged penguin as pretty stupid but I've gained more respect for the dude.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
lol...I will stand up for GC players and sports no matter how stupid i look, but GC fans that give me as a GC fan a bad name by being dumb redneck hicks doesn't fly with me.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
After reading your 2 post i must commend you for being a grown up and a man. Sadly enough at your young age you have found a way to make many of the so call "grown up's" look an sound foolish. If anybody should be upset by the loss, it should be you considering that you are a senior and it's your final football season.
So being that you are able to reconize all these facts hopefully your fellow gate city fans can see the era of your intellgence and learn a lesson of their own.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bleed Crimson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So being that you are able to reconize all these facts hopefully your fellow gate city fans can see the era of your intellgence and learn a lesson of their own. </div></div>
Trust me. Some of us already have.
Yuo know something, this is the stupidest thread that has been on here in quite some time. "Good Fans....Bad Fans", there are some in every crowd. All fans have opinions, everyone knows that. But opinions are like a@@holes...EVERYBODY HAS ONE!
Bookmarks